So here is my January update, so on like January 3rd, I decided I wanted to take a picture of the kids, everyday until the year was up, so of course on the first day I forgot so I got one of them sleeping. I did pretty good up until mid Febuary and than I stopped...well at lease I tried!
Well before I had Jazlyn had to get everythng done, so here we are getting Kody's teeth cleaned, he has such bad anxiety but he did really well, he was a bit nervous but he did it!
Kalven's turn, he never has a problem and always is fine! He didn't have any cavities! Wahoo~!
Went to Home Depot, I had my brother and dad come with me to help, since Joel was sick in bed!
My cute boys getting ready for church!
This was the FUNNIEST thing ever, so we had a kitten and it climbed up to the top branch because our neighbor dog jumped in our backyard. The kids were freaking out and wanting to get it down because they didn't think the kitty would be able to get down by itsself! HAHA!
I swear these two could be twins!


























No comments:
Post a Comment