My baby is 8 months old!
Jazlyn is so happy getting ready to eat some food
Not only is Jazlyn a climber but she is also a "helper"
Can you tell? I really don't mind picking up after her unless its a whole cabinet full of stuff. So Joel was with Jazlyn in the kitchen, he was doing the dishes for me and Jazlyn pulled out my WHOLE cabinet full of markers, crayons, books, paper, the whole works, and I said to Joel I thought you were watching her, and he said well you wanted her to make messes so she is making them, I laughed and said well ya but only if I control what mess she is making...
Jazlyn loves ice!!!
How sad it is stuck to her lip.
Love this face, Jazlyn with her friend Natalie Petersen who is 2 months older than Jazlyn
Jazlyn tried a marshmallow
She loved it!
Must be a Campbell girl!
She also loves popsicles, why yes she has had a lot of yummy treats given to her by daddy!
She loves to make messes, she learned the wet-wipes come out of the container, oh no. She is so blasted cute so it is fine!
I love this face! I totally am loving making a mess!
Her brothers and sisters think she is a big doll, well today they put stickers all over her face!
She is cute but they hurt her when I pulled them off of her face.
I love this little face! She melts my heart!
She LOVES LOVES LOVES bubble guppies and runs to the tv and screams at it, it is so blasted cute!
LOVE this picture of daddy and 2 of his ladies.
She tried her first cookie and she LOVED it, can you tell the messy face
and the drool? Gross?!
Jazlyn loved the swing with Joel, I love these two and both of there faces, She is so blasted sweet!
She loves paper towels, and will just rip them apart with her teeth, or she likes to crawl and hold them in her mouth.
This is gross and funny! Jazlyn went to I guess get a MTN DEW can out of the trash and she was so excited she got it, look at the next couple of pictures.
YAY, I'm so excited!
She is a going!
Yummy, another cookie for me!
Poor little Jazlyn knocked her tooth earlier and you can see the blood all over her shirt, it bled and bled. Plus she just got done eating a cream filled donut, at least that made her happy.
She cimbed in the laundry basket and tried to climb on the couch but didn't make it that far.
She loved being in the laundry basket though.
I LOVE this! She is so tiny and walking, she has been walking since about 7 1/2 months and she is just going, she is so blasted sweet for a tiny person.
I can't believe she is 8 months old, I am so glad she is so happy now and over colic and we are surviving, I love this little girl and she melts my heart!








































































No comments:
Post a Comment