Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

 
Here is the kids ready to go to Vista for the Halloween parade. Julia is a Winx Fairy, Kalven is Darth Vader, Kody is a Ninja, Jazlyn is Wonder Woman
 


 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this face! She was so done taking pictures!



 
I love that Jazlyn is looking at Kalven all funny, why is this Darth Vader guy holding me!


 
Pretty Julia
 

 
Handsome Kody!

 
Handsome Kalven

 
Every year Joel comes with me to the Halloween parade, so here we are waiting for the kids to walk around!
 

 
My sister came up for Halloween and got to see the kids for the parade.

 
We went to Kody's class to see how the party was going.

 
This is pretty much where Jazlyn ALWAYS is, on my hip!

 
Jennie asked Julia if she wanted to play a game and Julia said, "no I just want to learn Jennie!" So funny!

 
Next we checked out Kalven's class, they were making goo. GROSS!


 
Kalven and his math teacher Mr. Hatch as Dr. Phil

 
 
We took the kids to Home Depot to do trick or treating.
 
 
I am SO SURPRISED my kids went in the haunted house! Maybe they didn't know what it was? But it was funny they all did it!

 
Thomas, Kalven, Julia, Kody by the Zombie Mulch

 
Last year I refused to buy pumpkins because I didn't want to pull all the gross stuff out. So when Jennie said she would help the kids carve them they were thrilled.
 

 
Kalven carving his

 
Julia with her pretty picture she drew

 
She drew another picture on the other side of the pumpkin

 
Kody did not want to touch the gross stuff, so grandpa is helping him.

 
I got a slight smile of you Tyler!!!

 
All the kids concentrating on carving.

 
Love Julia's crazy face!
 


Aunt Jennie and Julia!

 
Kody carving, doesn't he look like Goofy?

 
Kalven loved carving the pumpkin and didn't have a problem with touching the seeds or anything.
 
 
 
The finished pumpkins, Kody, Kalven, Tyler, Julia's.

 
Kody's

 
Julia's is actually really cool and looks like a dinosaur or something

 Kalven's!
 
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 

No comments: