Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jazlyn 8-9 months old

 
Jazlyn DOES NOT fall asleep anywhere, she is very routined and wants to sleep the same way every night, I was so surprised she randomly fell asleep on the floor!

 
Jazlyn puts anything and everything in her mouth! Jazlyn why a dirty sock?
 


 
 
Jazlyn LOVES to climb up everything and anything she can get up! Today it was the chairs!





Maybe because she sees the older kids doing it and wants to do the same thing?

 
Kody was so very sweet and trying to read Jazlyn a book.






 
Jazlyn so precious in the stroller






 
SO cute in a fire truck hat!
 


 
See that scratch on her forehead? Jazlyn was walking outside on the sidewalk and didn't realize the curb was right there and fell off, I actually got it on film, but it was so sad.


 
Jazlyn doesn't really let other people feed her, but today she let Kalven feed her so I could help Kody get ready for school.


 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture, my sweet oldest and youngest!

 
Jazlyn's 1st Halloween!!! Jennie bought her this outfit when I was still pregnant with Jazlyn and we had no idea if it would fit and it totally did so thats what she was for Halloween, Wonder Woman! Or Wonder Baby?

 
Jazlyn loves the rocking chair at gma and gpa Hafen's house. Here she is sticking her tongue out!

 
Again? She loves her tongue!
 
 
She is standing! What a brave girl!


 
All the movies are going to get pulled off the shelf.

 
LOVE this face!

 
Jazlyn is so smart, she knows hats go on your head. Here she is with a cowboy hat, I love that is is huge and covering her whole face!


 
 
Love this girl!!!
 

No comments: