I apoligize because you see a TON of people's butt in these pictures and random people behind Jazlyn, I didn't even think about people behind her when I was taking her picture!
I know you can see Jazlyn very good but I love her smile in this picture.
She was just in awe of people and really didn't know what to do. I think she loved that she was walking around though.
She was so cute in her outfit walking around!
I love her cape!
Jazlyn so badly wanted Joel's sucker and I love her expressions on her face.
Kalven's such a good brother helping Jazlyn walk. I love this picture I just wish they were in order from oldest to youngest
The kids outside of the mall
After the mall, we went to Joel's parents house, my parents, than off trick or treating
Needless to say I was so happy to have Halloween over this year, getting the kids ready a lot the last week with school, going to the mall, home depot, than trick or treating. Glad its over! Happy Halloween!!!






























No comments:
Post a Comment