Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Fun 2010


I found this idea on one of the blogs I follow and I LOVED it, so I had to try to make it, and I really can't take any credit, Joel spray painted them for me and I had the "Joy" made so all I did was add the ribbon, but it was fun and a super cute idea, Kalven had fun giving them all to his school teachers and primary teachers, Kody as well.  We gave a couple to people around the neighborhood too..... fun, fun!  I'm learning! :)

4 comments:

Campbell said...

So cute. I'll have to remember that for next year. this year the kids and i made sugar cookies and brought to our german neighbors...then they felt like they had to bring us something and brought over a ton of stuff. i felt bad!

Tracy Beckett said...

What a cute idea! You guys did a great job. I love to see good ideas for neighbor gifts, so good job! Nadja, I'm curious what your German neighbors brought over. How cute of them!

Tiff George said...

They turned out so darling! Great job, Kally (and Joel, too)! Yes, I'm always looking for good neighbor gifts, too. Love this idea!

Kitty said...

How cute!