Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SNOW!!!! December 15th, 2010



Snow in St. George? What the?  Ya, no.... my sweet dad went to Panguitch and brought the kids home some snow!  It was funny he asked them what they thought grandpa brought them and they all said "Donuts and drinks"  which is funny, because whenever my dad comes over on a weekend, he brings them donuts!



They were thrilled! I love Julia's face in this picture!

Okay this is gross, Kody licking the snow!  But there is only a tiny pile and my kids were happier than ever. I know my kids have no idea how much you salt lake or idaho people get, but this was good enough for me!  The sad this is though is the next day it rained so they didn't really get a chance to play in the snow, and no less it rained for a whole week later!!!!

4 comments:

Campbell said...

hahaha i love that your dad brought snow home for the kids in the back of the truck. too funny. You guys need to come visit us, we have enough snow to go around 10 times over.

Tracy Beckett said...

Wow, what a cute idea of your dad's to bring snow to the kids! I love it! We had some but it is now pretty much melted except for the snowman the kids made. Nadja, we all need some of your snow! Did Kody like licking the yellow snow... :)

Tiff George said...

So fun! That was very thoughtful of your Dad to do that. And I love how excited your kids are for the snow! Braiden keeps asking when we can go outside and play again without our coats on. Poor kid- he has no idea it'll be months and months! We are ready for NO snow around here! :)

Kitty said...

I want snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!