We LOVE Home Depot, Kalven making a picture frame!
Daddy helping Julia make her picture frame
Kody is in heaven, he LOVES anything that has to do with tools, so he was loving his picture frame.
This was great!!!! Santa was here, Kalven was so happy and asked for a Buzz Lightyear this year.
We couldn't believe Julia actually sat on Santa's lap, I thought she would have been scared but no way, she climbed right up on his lap! Cute girl!
Kody actually didn't want to sit on Santa's lap at first but than he changed his mind and decided too.
It was great, after Santa they had cookies and drinks, and candy canes for the kids.... What a fun Home Depot trip... Makes me want to say "Dome Depot"
For whatever reason, I just LOVE the way our tree looks with no leaves, so pretty and funny! But here it is!
Kalven and his friends having a ball in all the leaves!

2 comments:
What fun frames! I need to bring Braiden sometime when our Home Depot is doing one of their crafts- he would have so much fun! I love that Santa was there too- what a perfect outing for the kids!
That's cool that they got to make frames!!! Kalven DID get a Buzz Lightyear so he must've been a good boy this year!!!
Post a Comment